ACTREC TMC Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 146 Vacancies
ACTREC TMC Recruitment: Tata Memorial Center (TMC), Advanced Center for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has invited a notification to invite online application for the post of Nurse, Technician, Junior Engineer, Foreman, Assistant Medical Social Worker, Scientific Officer, Officer-In-charge, supervisor, coordinator ‘B’ and coordinator ‘B’. Candidates will have to apply online and send a hard copy to the address given on this site, as well as for ACTREC TMC Recruitment 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts through the official website on or before 07 August 2020.
TMC ACTREC Job 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Advanced Centre for Treatment Research
and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
|Starting Date||7th August 2020|
|Closing Date||14th August 2020|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
- Scientific Officer D (Centre for Cancer Epidemiology): Post Graduate in Biology/ BAMS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BDS
- Scientific Officer D (Nuclear Medicine): M.Sc plus DMRIT/ PGDFIT or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine and Passed RSO Exam of RPAD/ AERB with Previous Experience in PET/ CECT of One year Post Qualification.
- Scientific Officer D (Radiopharmacist): M.Sc Chemistry/ Biochemistry or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine with Experience in Radiopharmaceutical Formulation in a Hospital radiopharmacy
- Scientific Officer D (Computational Imaging): Ph.D in Computer Science/ IT/ Electrical Engineering
- Scientific Officer D (Nuclear Medicine): M.Sc Plus DMRIT/ PGDFIT or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Radiopharmacist): M.Sc Chemistry/ Biochemistry (with DMRIT/ PGDFIT) or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Nuclear Medicine): M.Sc Chemistry/ Biochemistry (with DMRIT/ PGDFIT)
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Clinical Research Coordinator): M.Sc/ BAMS/ BHMS
- Officer in-Charge (Dispensary): Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with State Pharmacy Council Registration
- Nurse-General: Nursing and Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 50 years of hospital or 2 years clinical experience in Basic or Post Basic. (Nursing) 2 years of clinical experience in a hospital with minimum 50 beds. The candidate should be eligible for registration in the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology and the entire bond duration is 5 years will be given age relaxation.
- Junior Engineer (Bio-Medical): Degree in Bio-medical Engineering.
- Foreman: SSC plus ITI 02 years full time Course from Govt recognized Institute
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’: B.Sc in relevant discipline
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: Post Graduate degree in Social Science (MSW) from Recognized University
- Assistant Dietician: Registered Dietician with M.Sc
- Kitchen Supervisor: One year Experience in Catering Technology and Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Housekeeping Supervisor: B.Sc in Hotel Management
- Coordinator ‘B’: B.Sc Pass
- Pharmacist ‘B’: B. Pharm or D.Pharma
- Technician: HSC plus CMLT/ DMLT with relevant experience as Technician
- General Candidates: Rs 300
- SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen/PwD Candidates: No Fee
How To Apply?
Candidates have to apply online for the following link and then send it to the address given below on this site.
- The application form has to be submitted within 14 days from the last day of the online application i.e. within 7 August hard copy of the online application, which is given as “POST APPLIED FOR-ADVT” to the envelope at the address given below. No. ACTREC / Advt / -A / 3/2020 “
Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment,
Research & Education in Cancer, Sector-22, Kharghar,
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification