APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 331 Posts
APSC CCE Recruitment : Invited online applications for 331 Joint Competitive Examination (Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Tax, District Transport Officer, Labor Inspector, Tax Inspector, Excise Inspector, Block Development Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Manage ) Vacancies of industry. Interested candidates can apply for it before the closing date after checking all the details. Candidates who have completed their degree are eligible to apply for the APSC CCE Notification 2020. October 10, 2020 is the last date for submission of correctly filled APSC Combined Competitive Examination Notification 2020.
Overview Of APSC CCE Recruitment
Latest Assam Combined Competitive Exam Jobs 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Position Name||Combined Competitive Exam (Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Taxes, District Transport Officer, Labour Inspector, Tax Inspector, Excise Inspector, Block Development Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, Sub Registrar, Assistant Manager of Industries)|
|Starting date||8th September 2020|
|Closing Date||10th October 2020|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
Vacancies Information Of APSC CCE Recruitment
- According to the notification, a total of 331 vacancies have been allotted for this recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are given below.
Name of the service
Number of Posts
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||34|
|Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)||19|
|Superintendent of Taxes||6|
|District Transport Officer||5|
|Inspector of Taxes||27|
|Inspector of Excise||7|
|Block Development Officer||33|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||4|
|Assistant Manager of Industries||10|
Eligibility Criteria For APSC CCE Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of APSC CCE. Candidates can check official notification of Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- Officials of Assam Public Service Commission clearly Specifies that the Candidates who have completed their Degree from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with the Minimum Age of 21 Years and Maximum Age of 38 Years are eligible to apply for APSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification 2020.
Selection Process Of APSC CCE Recruitment
- Through the Prelims, Mains and Interview, Officials of the Assam Public Service Commission are going to filter the applicants for the available vacancies.
Salary Of APSC CCE Recruitment
The salary for APSC Combined Competitive Exam for all category candidates is tabulated below, candidates can check official notification of APSC Combined Competitive Exam recruitment for salary details.
Name of the service
Salary & Grade Pay
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||Pay scale Rs. 30,000- 1,10,000, Grade Pay 13,300, PB-4|
|Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)||Pay scale Rs. 30,000 -1,10,000, Grade Pay 12,700, PB-4|
|Superintendent of Taxes||Pay scale Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000, Grade Pay 12,700, PB-4|
|District Transport Officer||Pay scale Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000 Grade Pay 12,700, PB-4|
|Assistant Manager of Industries||Pay scale Rs. 22,000-97,000, Grade Pay 11,500, PB-3|
|Block Development Officer||Pay scale Rs. 22,000- 97,000, Grade Pay 10,900, PB-3|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||Pay scale Rs. 22,000 – 97,000, Grade Pay 9,100, PB-3|
|Labour Inspector||Pay scale Rs. 22,000 -97,000, Grade Pay 9,100, PB-3|
|Inspector of Taxes||Pay scale Rs. 22,000- 97,000, Grade Pay 9,100, PB-3|
|Inspector of Excise||Pay scale Rs. 22,000 -97,000, Grade Pay 9,100, PB-3|
|Sub Registrar||Pay scale Rs. 22,000 – 97,000, Grade Pay 9,100, PB-3|
Application Fee Of APSC CCE Recruitment
Processing Fee Charged by CSCSPV (
Taxable amount on processing fee (@18%)
|General/EWS||Rs. 250||30||5.40||Rs. 285.40|
|SC/ST/OBC/MOBC||Rs. 150||30||5.40||Rs. 185.40|
How to Apply?
Follow the steps given below to know the complete application process:
- Click Official Site of Assam Public Service Commission Official Site at apsc.nic.in
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- Find the advertisement for the Combined Competitive Exam 2020.
- Open and Read the information in it.
- If you are eligible and have all the qualification, then fill up the application form
- Recheck the application form, you have entered.
- Pay the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
The online form for APSC CCE cannot be edited once submitted by the candidates. So, be careful while filling the form for the candidates.
An application with an incorrect statement will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process.
The online application is available from 8th September 2020 to 10th October 2020. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the APSC CCE by clicking on the link given below:
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification