Armed Forces Medical Service SSC Officer Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 300 Posts
Armed Forces Medical Service SSC Officer Recruitment: Join Armed Forces Medical Services Online mode applications have been invited for both men and women from Indian citizens who have passed their final MBBS examination only in the first or second attempt. AFMS is going to fill 300 vacant posts and these vacancies have been allotted for short service commission (SSC) officer posts. Applicants who are searching for defense jobs can use this Indian Army Medical Corps Jobs opportunity. As per AFMS recruitment notification, the online registration link has been activated on 18.07.2020. The last date for submission of online application form AFMS SSC Officer Vacancy is 16.08.2020.
Selection of Army Medical Corps will be based on interview and AFMS interview will be conducted on 31.08.2020 at ARMY HOSPITAL (R&R), DELHI CANTT. The Selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in India. Candidates released from AFMS on resignation / premature retirement will not be considered for commission in AFMS.
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment Notification and Army Medical Corps Jobs online link is available @ www.amcsscentry.gov.in. More details of AFMS vacancy, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
|Organization Name||Join Armed Forces Medical Services|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs/ Central Govt|
|Job Name||Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer|
|Salary||Rs.61300 + MSP Rs.15500 + HRA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.07.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||16.08.2020|
|Interview date||31.08.2020 onwards|
Number of Posts
- Applicants should have a medical qualification from a recognized university.
- Diploma holders / Postgraduate degree recognized by the State Medical Council / MCI / NBE can also apply.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Not more than age of 45 years.
- Check Official notification for age limit and relaxation
- It will be based on Interview.
- Rs.200 via online payment.
How To Apply?
- Visit the official site of the AFMS at amcsscentry.gov.in
- Check the Recruitment Section
- Find the advertisement for the SSC Officer Position
- Open it and read all the details properly.
- If you are eligible for the post, and have had all the Qualifications, click on apply online
- Fill the details
- Recheck and submit it before the final date.
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification