Assam Excise Constable And Assistant Inspector Recruitment
Assam Excise Constable And Assistant Inspector Recruitment: The office of Chairman is inviting applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Inspector, State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Police Excise and Excise Constable. Total number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Inspector of Excise and Excise Constable is 203. Candidates will be able to apply from 16 June 2020. There is no application fee for any candidate.
|Assam Excise Constable And Assistant Inspector Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, ASSAM|
|Advt No.||SLPRB/REC/EXCISE/ASI & CN/2019/135|
|Starting date||16th June 2020|
|Closing Date||6th July 2020
|Category||Assam Government Job|
|Selection process||PST, PET, and Written Test|
Total number of vacancy:
- Assistant Inspector of Police: 44
- Excise Inspector: 159
Candidates should be Indian citizens, usually residents of Assam, and register their names in any employment office in Assam.
- Assistant Inspector of Police: Minimum Higher Secondary Pass from any recognized Board or Council.
- Excise Inspector: Passed minimum HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Council
18 to 38 years on 1 June of 2020
In respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST (H), upper age limit will be relaxed by 05 years. 03 years for those candidates who belong to OBC / MOBC.
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC (Male) :- 162.56 cm
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC (Female) :- 154.94 cm
- ST(H)/ ST(P) (Male) :- 160.02 cm
- ST(H)/ ST(P) (Female) :- 152.40 cm
- . Chest (Only for men)
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P):- 80 cmto 85cm
- ST(H):- 78 cm to 83 cm
- The pay scale for the post of Assistant Inspector of Police is Rs. 14000-49,000 / (Pay Band II) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6200/-
- And for Excise Inspector is Rs. 14000-49,000 / (Pay Band II) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5000/-
How to apply?
- Click on the mentioned link
- Register by creating a username and email ID.
- Go to login page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details: Credentials, email addresses, phone numbers, qualifications and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and necessary certificate
- Save the application form for future reference.
Candidates will be able to apply online from 16 June to 6 July 2020. The application form will be made available on this site as well as the official site. and also there is no Application Fee.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Written Examination.
- All the candidates have to appear for their PST / PET and written examination from the district itself, under which their permanent residential address comes in the case held district wise.
- Although, PST / PET and written test can be range wise / focused as per availability of multiple candidates in Guwahati or any other place (s) or as per SLPRB facility.
Check Other Latest Gov. Jobs Notification