Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 49 Supervisor Post
Bank of Baroda Recruitment: Bank of Baroda (BOB) has invited applications for the post of Supervisor on contract basis. Candidates who are eligible to apply for the post of Chief-Manager, Retired Clerk in any PSU Bank and equivalent of Bank of Baroda belonging to Gujarat and Bank of Baroda of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu. The last date for submission of offline applications is 31st July 2020.
Candidates must be resident of the same districts or adjoining districts, where vacancies have been declared and are proficient in the local language. Applicants must have prescribed educational qualification, age limit and experience. Bank of Baroda has issued a notification to fill 49 vacancies for the post of Supervisor on its official site which is www.bankofodroda.in. More details of BOB vacancy, upcoming Bank of Baroda job notice, upcoming notification and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Post||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Starting Date To Apply||15th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31st July 2020|
- Recruitment for Bank of Baroda Supervisor is being done for former bankers as well as other candidates. The educational qualification for both the candidates category is listed below.
- The minimum qualification should be graduation with computer knowledge (MS Office, Email, Internet etc.), although qualifications such as M.Sc (IT) / BE (IT) / MCA / MBA.
- Candidates should be between 21-45 years of age at the time of appointment.
- For continuation of BC supervisors, the maximum age will be 65 years.
- Fixed Component: Rs. 15,000/-
- Variable Component: Rs. 10,000/-
- Fixed Component: Rs. 12,000/-
- Variable Component: Rs. 8,000/-
How To Apply?
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria should apply offline. They have to send their application to the following address
- The title on the envelope should be as follows:
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF BUSINESS CORRESPONDENT SUPERVISOR ON
- Address is given in the official notification.
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification