BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 84 Science & Humanities Vacancies
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment : Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the appointment of suitable candidates for lecturer posts for Physics / Chemistry and Humanities (Economics) subject in Government Polytechnic Colleges of Bihar. Online registration for BPSC lecturer will start from 19 August to 7 September 2020, while application fee can be paid till 11 September. After payment of application fee, candidates will be able to apply online till 18 September 2020. Candidates holding Masters degree in relevant discipline can apply online for BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued notification for the posts of lecturer in Government Polytechnic and Government Women Polytechnic Colleges. A total of 84 vacancies have been declared in Humanities (Economics), Chemistry and Physics subjects. Candidates will have to apply online and then send to the BPSC office by post. The hard copy of the application form should reach the BPSC office by 25 September. Candidates with postgraduate degrees in related subjects are eligible to apply.
Overview Of BPSC Lecturer Recruitment
|Exam Conducting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Advt. No||19/2020, 20/2020, and 21/2020|
|Exam Level||Bihar Govt Job|
|Online Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Date of Registration
for BPSC Lecturer
|19 Aug to 7th Sept 2020|
|Exam Centre||Across Bihar|
Vacancy Details Of BPSC Lecturer Recruitment
- According to the notification, a total of 84 vacancies have been allotted for this recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are given below.
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. 19/2020
Advt. No. 20/2020
|Lecturer Humanity (Economics)
Advt. No. 21/2020
Eligibility Criteria For BPSC Lecturer Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of BPSC Polytechnic Lecturer. Candidates can check official notification of BPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- Lecturer (Physics) Advt. No. 19/2020: Masters degree in science (Physics) subject with first class or Equivalent at Bachelors or Masters level.
- Lecturer (Chemistry) Advt. No. 20/2020: Masters degree in science (Chemistry) subject with first class or Equivalent at Bachelors or Masters level.
- Lecturer Humanity (Economics) Advt. No. 21/2020: Masters degree in Humanities (Economics) subject with first class or Equivalent at Bachelors or Masters level.
- The age limit for the BPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2020 must be between 21-65 years as on 1st Aug 2020
Application Fee For BPSC Lecturer Recruitment
The application fee for BPSC Lecturer Recruitment for all category candidates is tabulated below, candidates can check official notification of BPSC Lecturer Recruitment recruitment for application fee details.
|For SC/ST (Bihar Domicile)||₹200/-|
|Female Candidates (Bihar Domicile)||₹200/-|
|PwD (more than 40%)||₹200/-|
Important Dates For BPSC Lecturer Recruitment
The Online registration for BPSC Lecturer will begin from August 19th, 2020 while the hard copy of the application forms should reach the BPSC office by September 25.
|BPSC Registration Start Date||19th August 2020|
|BPSC Registration End Date||7th September 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||18th September 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee Online||11th September 2020|
|Last Date To Send
Hardcopy via speed post
|25th September 2020,
up to 5 pm
How To Apply?
- Click on the link below or Vist to the official website of BPSC Lecturer Recruitment.
- Go to the recruitment section and find the advertisement for the above said post.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible and have all the qualification then fill all the application form.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Pay the application fee.
- After that, click submit the application form and take a print out for further reference.
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification