Central Railway Visiting Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 10 Specialist Posts
Central Railway Visiting Recruitment : This new advertisement is for 10 visiting specialist vacancies. Interested candidates, after checking all the details, can apply for it before the closing date. 21 September 2020 is the last date to apply. Remember that all the qualifications are required to be correct while applying for the candidates. Applications have to be submitted in offline mode. No other mode of application will be accepted. The job location will be in Mumbai. So if you have completed their MBBS with Post Graduation / DM / M.Ch, PG Diploma from any recognized institute or university in India as educational qualification can apply for the vacancy.
Overview Of Central Railway Visiting Recruitment
Latest Central Railway Visiting Specialist Jobs 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Position Name||Visiting Specialist|
|Closing Date||21st September 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
Vacancy Information Of Central Railway Visiting Recruitment
- According to the notification, a total of 10 vacancies have been allotted for this recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are given below.
Number of Posts
|DM / Hematology||01|
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railway Visiting Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of Central Railway Visiting Specialist Jobs. Candidates can check official notification of Central Railway Visiting Specialist Jobs Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- Candidates who have completed their MBBS with Post Graduation / DM / M.Ch, PG Diploma from any recognized institute or university in India as educational qualification.
- The Maximum Age of the Candidates is 65 Years are eligible to apply for the Latest Central Railway Visiting Specialist Jobs 2020 Notification.
Selection Process Of Central Railway Visiting Recruitment
- Officials of Central Railway are going to select the candidates through the Performance in the Interview.
Salary For Central Railway Visiting Recruitment
The salary for Central Railway Visiting Specialist Jobs for all category candidates is tabulated below, candidates can check official notification of Central Railway Visiting Specialist Jobs recruitment for salary details.
Name of the Post
Salary (Per month)
|DM / Hematology||Rs.20000/-|
Application Fee Of Central Railway Visiting Recruitment
- Please check the Official Notification of Central Railway Visiting Specialist Jobs 2020 for the Application Fee information.
How to Apply?
Candidates desirous of becoming part of Central Railway Visiting will have to apply for the latest Central Railway Visiting recruitment 2020 through offline mode for Visiting Specialist till 21st September 2020. Follow the steps given below to know the complete application process:
- Visit to the official website of Central Railways at cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement from the Visiting Specialist Vacancy.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible and have all the qualification, download the application form.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Pay the application fee.
- After that, submit the application before the last date.
The offline form for Central Railway Visiting cannot be edited once submitted by the candidates. So, be careful while filling the form for the candidates.
An application with an incorrect statement will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process. Applications received after the due date and Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The offline application is availabletill 21st September 2020. All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form for the Central Railway Visiting by clicking on the link given below:
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification