Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 139 Apprentice Vacancy
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment : For 139 Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice vacancies, Cochin Shipyard Limited officials are hiring qualified candidates. So, if you are ready to do an apprenticeship in a reputed government organization, then this new CSL Technician Apprentice Notification 2020 is for all of you. Candidates who have completed their degree in engineering, diploma in engineering from any recognized institute or university in India are eligible to apply as educational qualification. And 8 September 2020 is the last date to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Graduate Apprentice Vacancy 2020. Officials of Cochin Shipyard Limited are also giving stipend for the candidates posted.
Overview Of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Selection will be done on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the original prescribed qualification. Selected candidates will undergo one year trainee training in Kerala. More details of Cochin Shipyard Apprentice vacancy, upcoming notifications, upcoming jobs notice, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. P&A/6(137)/20|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||19.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||08.09.2020|
Vacancy 2020 Details Of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
- As per the CSL notification, overall 139 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Name of the Post
Numbre of Posts
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||72 Posts|
|Graduate Apprentice||67 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of Cochin Shipyard Apprentice. Candidates can check official notification of Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- Graduate Apprentices: Engineering Degree in the concerned subject.
- Techncian Apprentices: Diploma in the concerned discipline.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Selection Process Of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
- Cochin Shipyard Apprentice selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification.
Mode of Application Of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Salary Of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
The salary for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice for all category candidates is tabulated below, candidates can check official notification of Cochin Shipyard Apprentice recruitment for salary details.
Name of the Post
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Rs.10,200/- Per Month|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs.12,000/- Per Month|
Application Fee Of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
- No application fee
How To Apply?
Candidates desirous of becoming part of Cochin Shipyard Apprentices will have to apply for the latest Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 through online mode for Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices from 19.08.2020 to 08.09.2020. Follow the steps given below to know the complete application process:
- Vist to the official website of Cochin Shipyard Apprentices at cochinshipyard.com
- Go to the recruitment section and find the advertisement for the Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice Vacancies.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible and have all the qualification then fill the application form at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Pay the application fee.
- After that, submit it before the last date.
The application form for Cochin Shipyard Apprentices Recruitment cannot be edited once submitted by the candidates. So, be careful while filling the form for the candidates.
An application with an incorrect statement will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered
The online application is available from 19.08.2020 to 08.09.2020. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Cochin Shipyard Apprentices by clicking on the link given below:
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification