CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 34 Technical Assistant and Officer Posts
CSIR IITR Recruitment : The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) or CSIR IITR has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 34 suitable candidates for the post of Technical Assistant and Technical Officer. The total number of vacancies for CSIT IITR Recruitment 2020 is 34, out of which 31 are for Technical Assistant and the rest is for Technical Posts. Candidates will be appointed on regular basis. Candidates have to apply through online mode as well as registered or through speed post. The online link will be activated on 2 September 2020 for CSIR IITR Lucknow Recruitment 2020.
Overview Of CSIR IITR Recruitment
CSIR IITR Lucknow Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR)|
|Advt. No.||IITR/2-2020/Technical Dated 17.08.2020|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Starting Date To apply||2nd September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||5th October 2020|
|Last to send hard copy of
application by post
|21st October 2020|
|Apply Online Link||To be active on 2nd Sep|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Vacancy Details Of CSIR IITR Recruitment
- According to the notification, a total of 34 vacancies have been allotted for this recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Starting date for online application – 02 September 2020.
- Last date for online application – 05 October 2020.
- Last date for payment of fee – 05 October 2020.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online applications – 21 October 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR IITR Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of CSIR IITR. Candidates can check official notification of CSIR IITR Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- Technical Assistant: 1st Class B.Sc. degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/Organization.
- Technical Officer: B.E./B.Tech. (Civil/Electrical) or M.Lib. (Library Sciences) Science with 55% marks after 1st Class B.Sc. (Science)
- Technical Assistant: Upper Age Limit is 28 Years
- Technical Officer: Upper Age Limit is 30 Years.
Application Fee For CSIR IITR Recruitment
- General and Other Candidates: Rs. 100
- SC/ST/PwD/Women/Regular CSIR employee/abroad candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Salary Of CSIR IITR Recruitment
- Please check official notification of CSIR IITR Technical Assistant And Officer Recruitment for salary details.
How To Apply?
Candidates desirous of becoming part of CSIR IITR will have to apply for the latest CSIR IITR recruitment 2020 through online mode for Technical Assistant and Technical Posts from 2nd September 2020 to 5th October 2020. Follow the steps given below to know the complete application process:
For CSIR IITR Application Form 2020, click on the link given below.
Click “New Registration”, check for the announcement and click to proceed.
- And when the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and click submit
- Then, Complete the application form by filling all the details: Credentials, email addresses, phone numbers, qualifications and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit it before last date.
- Save the Application form for future reference
The online form for CSIR IITR cannot be edited once submitted by the candidates. so, be careful while filling the form for the candidates.
An application with an incorrect statement will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
The online application is available from 2nd September 2020 to 5th October 2020. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the CSIR IITR by clicking on the link given below:
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification