Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway Recruitment: Eastern Railway invites online applications from outstanding Sports person against sports quota vacancies. Railway Recruitment Cell for filling up about 21 vacancies in Eastern Railway Kolkata, West Bengal. 10th, Employment notification published on 14th June 2020 for eligible candidates possessing ITI qualification.
Candidates who are dreaming of Railways can get this page for more new updates. However, business with the necessary qualifications, candidates can apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 before the closing date or earlier. The end date is 13 july 2020
Note:- The filling of online application for recruitment against Eastern Railway notification and cultural, scout and guide and sports quota is postponed till further notice.
|Group ‘C’, Level 4 / 5||5|
|Group ‘C’ Level 2 / 3||16|
18 to 25 years, no age relaxation for any candidates.
- Level 4 / 5: PB-1, ₹ 5200-20,200/– plus Grade Pay – ₹ 2400 / 2800/-
- Level 2 / 3: PB-1, ₹ 5200-20,200/– plus Grade Pay – ₹ 1900 / 2000/-
- (According to 7th Pay Commission Level-4, Level-2, level-3 or Level-5 of Pay Matrix)
- For Level2/3 :- 10th pass candidate from a recognized board. Should have ITI qualification in the relevant trade.
- Graduate with university degree or equivalent for Level 4/5 category.
- For 1 Category:- For those candidates who have represented the country in Olympic Games (Senior category) or World Cup (Junior / Senior category) or World Championship (Junior / Senior category) or Asian Games (Senior category) or Commonwealth Games (Senior category) Gained third position.
- For 2 category :- For candidates who have secured at least third place in the World Cup (Junior / Senior category) or World Championship (Junior / Senior category) or Asian Games (Senior category) or Commonwealth Games (Senior category) or Commonwealth Championship (Junior /). Senior Class) or Asian Championship / Asia Cup (Junior / Senior Class) or South Asian Federation (SAF) Sports (Senior Category) or at least third place in USIC (World Railway) Championship (Senior Class) or Senior / Youth / Junior National Championship or at least 3 places in National Games held under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association or at least in All India Inter-University Third place Championship in the Federation Cup Championship (Senior category) organized under the aegis of the Association of Indian Universities or under the Championship.
And 500 / – for general and OBC category candidates only. Fees must be made through the online payment gateway.
|For evaluation of recognized sports achievement as per norms||50 Marks|
|For sportsmanship, physical fitness and coach comments during the trial||40 Marks|
|Educational Qualification||10 Marks|
|Total =||100 Marks|
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to recruitment tab
- Then, select the required post to apply
- Click apply online
- If you are a new user then candidates have to register
- Complete registration and login with registration number and password
- Fill details and upload photo, signature and relevant documents
- Pay the application fee and click submit
- Finally take a printout for further use
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification