ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 285 Vacancies
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment : Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL invites applications through online portal for engagement of ITI Trade Apprenticeship in Hyderabad, under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. Recently on 21.08.2020 on ECIL Hyderabad Apprentice Vacancy issued job notification [Advantage number 27/2020]. Applicants who are looking for central government job in Telangana can use this opportunity. According to the ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification, a total of 285 vacancies have been allotted for Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can register online from 24.08.2020 to 19.09.2020.
Overview Of ECIL Apprentice Recruitment
Eligible candidates have to register in the online web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e. www.apprenticeshipindia.org. ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification and ECIL Hydernad Recruitment online link is available @ www.ecil.co.in. Only Indian citizens of Telangana state are eligible. The ECIL recruitment process will be on the basis of secured marks in ITI. Selected candidates will have to undergo 1 year training at Telangana.
More details of ECIL Apprentice Recruitment vacancy, upcoming notifications, upcoming jobs notice, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result and etc. will be uploaded on the official website. Read all the details, which is required for the posts in the article below.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 27/2020|
|Job Name||ITI Trade Apprenticeship|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||24.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||19.09.2020|
Vacancy Details Of ECIL Apprentice Recruitment
- As per the ECIL notification, overall 285 vacancies are assigned for Apprentice posts and trade wise vacancy details are given below
|MM Tool Maint||04|
Eligibility Criteria For ECIL Apprentice Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of ECIL Apprentice. Candidates can check official notification of ECIL Apprentice Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- Applicants should possess ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade recognized institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 11.10.2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Selection Process Of ECIL Apprentice Recruitment
- ECIL recruitment process will be based on marks secured in the ITI.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
|Application Start Date||24th August 2020|
|Application Last Date||19th September 2020|
|Document Verification||24th to 30th September 2020|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
How To Apply?
Candidates desirous of becoming part of ECIL Apprentice will have to apply for the latest ECIL Apprentice recruitment 2020 through online mode for ITI Trade Apprenticeship from 24.08.2020 to 19.09.2020. Follow the steps given below to know the complete application process:
- Visit to the official website at ecil.co.in.
- Find the advertisement for the No.27/2020 for engaging ITI Apprentices for 2020-21.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible and have all the qualification, fill the application form.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Pay the application fee.
- After that, submit the application form before last date.
The online form for ECIL Apprentice cannot be edited once submitted by the candidates. So, be careful while filling the form for the candidates.
An application with an incorrect statement will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process. Applications received after the due date and Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The online application is available from 24.08.2020 to 19.09.2020. All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form for the ECIL Apprentice by clicking on the link given below:
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification