ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 350 Posts
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment : Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Officer Trainee posts on 19 August 2020. Recently it has announced recruitment notification [Advt.No.26 / 2020] on 19.08.2020 for 350 vacant posts. According to the ECIL Hyderabad recruitment notification, these 350 vacancies have been assigned for the technical officer vacancy. As per ECIL Recruitment 2020 notification, the online link has been activated on 19.08.2020 and it will expire on 30.08.2020. Applicants who are looking for an engineering job in the central government can use this ECIL job opportunity.
Overview Of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment
Selected candidates are required to obtain Police Verification Certificate (PVC) and submit it at the time of joining. ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Notification and ECIL Recruitment online link is available @ www.ecil.co.in. The ECIL recruitment process will be based on the total marks obtained in BE / B.Tech and the selected candidates will be selected in New Delhi (NZ), Bengaluru [Karnataka] (SZ), Mumbai [Maharashtra] (WZ), Hyderabad [Telangana] (HQ) and Kolkata [West Bengal] (EZ).
Latest ECIL Technical Officer Jobs 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Technical Officer (Contract)|
|Starting Date||19th August 2020|
|Closing Date||30th August 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Vacancy Details Of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment
- As per the ECIL notification, overall 350 vacancies are assigned for above said posts and Zonal office wise vacancy details are given below
Name of the Zonal Office/ HQ
Number of Vacancy
|New Delhi (NZ)||40|
Important Dates Of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment
All the candidates can check the important dates in the table for ECIL Recruitment.
|Notification Date||19th August 2020|
|Online Application Start||19th August 2020|
|Application Last Date||31st August 2020|
Eligibility Criteria For ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of ECIL Technical Officer. Candidates can check official notification ofECIL Technical Officer Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- The ECIL Technical Officer Jobs 2020 notification specifies that candidates must complete their degree in engineering from any recognized institution or university in India as an educational qualification.
- Candidates with the Maximum age of 30 Years are eligible to apply for the ECIL Technical Officer Jobs 2020.
Selection Process Of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment
- Officials of Electronics Corporation of India Limited are going to conduct the Written Test/ Interview, to select the candidates for the available positions.
Salary Of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment
- Rs.23,000/- Per Month is the salary that Officials of Electronics Corporation of India Limited is offering for the hired candidates.
Application Fee Of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment
- No Application Fee
How to Apply?
Follow the steps given below to know the complete application process:
- Vist to the official website of the Electronics Corporation of India Limited at ecil.co.in
- Find the advertisement for the ECIL Technical Officer Jobs 2020 Notification.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible and have all the qualification, fill all the application form.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- After that, submit the application form and take a print out for further reference.
The online form for ECIL Technical Officer Vacancies cannot be edited once submitted by the candidates. So, be careful while filling the form for the candidates.
An application with an incorrect statement will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
The online application is available from 19th August 2020 to 30th August 2020. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the ECIL Technical Officer Vacancies by clicking on the link given below:
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification