Gujarat Postal Circle PA/SA Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 144 Posts
Gujarat Postal Circle PA/SA Recruitment: Gujarat Postal Circle has issued a notification against the Sports Quota for the recruitment of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Postman / Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff posts. Online application for Gujarat Postal Circle PA / SA is active between 10 July to 31 July 2020. There are total 144 vacancies in Gujarat Postal Circle. According to the official site of indiapost i.e. indiapost.gov.in, interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link given below after being released on the official website. Direct link is provided with the requirements of the application form and steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
Candidates can also check important marks, prerequisites, links and stages to apply online for the Gujarat Postal Circle PA / SA Recruitment. Candidates can start applying for the online application form from 10 July 2020. The application form has to be submitted through only online mode. The last date to apply online is 31 July 2020. In order to avoid website breakdown on the last day, candidates are advised to fill the online form before the last date. Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for Gujarat Postal Circle PA / SA Recruitment online form and apply online using the given details. Read on to learn more.
|Exam Name||Gujarat Postal Circle PA/SA Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||India Post|
|Online Application Start Date||10th July 2020|
|Last Date||31st July 2020|
|Posts||PA/ SA, MTS, Postman/ Mail Guard|
|No of Vacancies||144|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th Pass|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||52|
|Multi Tasking Staff||45|
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 12 Standard or 12th class pass from a recognized Board.
- Postman/ Mailguard: Must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board and have knowledge of local language (Gujarati). Candidate should study local language, at least 10th standard.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th class pass from a recognized board and knowledge of local language (Gujarati). Candidate should study local language till at least 10th standard.
Age Limit:(As on 01st January 2020)
Between 18 years to 40 years
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: Rs. 25500- Rs. 81100 (Level 4 in Pay Matrix)
- Postman/ Mailguard: Rs. 21700-69100 (Level 3 in Pay Matrix)
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs. 18000 – 56900 (Level 1 in Pay Matrix)
How To Apply?
- Click on the link given below
- Choose the option you want to register with or without Aadhaar Card.
- Enter the required credentials.
- Pay and Submit the final form.
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification