HAL Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 2,000 HAL Apprentice & Faculty Vacancies
HAL Recruitment : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 2000 Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training Program and Visiting Faculty Members. Applications are invited from the former ITI, Diploma and Graduate Engineers for the post of Apprentice and retired personnel for industry experts / academics / business experts / field experts / faculty. A total of 2000 vacancies have been notified for HAL Recruitment 2020. Candidates will have to apply via email in the prescribed format on or before 05 September 2020.
HAL Apprentice will be selected on the basis of merit list and merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks. Selected candidates will be placed in Bangalore [Karnataka]. The HAL Apprenticeship 2020 application form and HAL recruitment notification is available in the official website (hal-india.co.in). Candidate should have NAC / Diploma / Degree / NTC / NAC in trade related to a recognized institute and should have attained the age limit. Applications received after the due date or incomplete application will be rejected.
Overview Of HAL Recruitment
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, HAL|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Advt No||F/TTI/Empanel Faculty/902 /2020|
|Last Date to submit the application via mail||05.09.2020|
Eligibility Criteria For HAL Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of HAL Recruitment. Candidates can check official notification of HAL Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
1. For Faculty HRD Programs/Skill Development Programs: NAC / Diploma / Degree in recognized university / board related field Minimum 10 years working experience in industry / academics.
2. Trade Apprentices/Supervisory Development programs:With a degree / diploma in a related field from a recognized university / board in the relevant field with one or two years post qualification experience in the relevant field or 3 years post qualification experience in NTC / NAC in the relevant field. In case of Trade Apprentice Program, preference will be given to the candidate with Craft Instructor Certificate (CIC).
- Check official notification of HAL for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process For HAL Recruitment
- Selection of HAL Apprentice will be based on merit based on the marks scored in qualifying examination.
Application Fee For HAL Recruitment
- Check official notification of HAL for Application fee details
Salary For HAL Recruitment
- Check official notification of HAL for pay scale of the post
How To Apply?
Candidates desirous of becoming part of HAL will have to apply for the latest HAL Recruitment 2020 through offline mode for Apprenticeship Training Program and Visiting Faculty Members from 13.08.2020 to 05.09.2020. To know the complete application process, follow the steps given below:
- Candidates should download the application form from HEC advertisement.
- Fill the required details like post name, candidate’s name, father’s name, DOB, gender, address, mail id, mobile number, educational details and etc.
- Applicants should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- Put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before last date.
The application form for HAL Recruitment cannot be edited once submitted by the candidates. Thus, there is no mistake while filling the form for the candidates.
An application with a false statement will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be acepted.
The application form is available from 13.08.2020 to 05.09.2020. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the HAL Recruitment by clicking on the link given below:
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification