IBPS RRB 2020 Notification Out | Check New Exam Date
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS conducts recruitment in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) through national level annual examination. IBPS conducts recruitment for the following Group A and B posts:
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager)
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II ( Generalist & Specialist)
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III (Senior Manager)
Read here for IBPS RRB Notification 2020, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Cut Off. The IBPS has issued the RRB notification. As per the calendar dates, the notification for IBPS RRB has been released on 30 June 2020. After the official notification for IBPS RRB is issued, the online application portal will become active on 01 July 2020. Check vacancies, exam pattern and syllabus. .
Recruitment under IBPS RRB is done for the following posts which are classified into office assistant (multipurpose) and officer grade:
|Office Assistant /Clerk
|Treasury Manager||Officers Scale I
(Probationary Officer, PO)
|Banking Officer Scale-II||Agriculture Officer (Grade-II)|
|Law Officer (Grade-II)||Law Officer (Grade-II)|
|Chartered Accountant (Grade-II)||Officer (Grade III)|
|IT Officer (Grade-II)|
The IBPS RRB PO 2020 will be conducted on September / October 2020 (Preliminary Examination) and the Main Examination will be held on October / November 2020.
The IBPS RRB 2020 Office Assistant Preliminary Examination will be held on September / October 2020 and the Main Examination will be held on October / November 2020.
|Name of exam||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRB)
|Recruitment for the
|Groups||Group A and B|
|IBPS RRB Exam stage||
|Mode of exam||Online|
|IBPS RRB Exam Duration||
|IBPS RRB 2020 Activity||IBPS RRB 2020 Date
|IBPS RRB 2020 Notification||30th June 2020|
|Online Application Starts on||01st July 2020|
|Online Applications ends on||21st July 2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||12th August 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||24th August to 29th August 2020|
|Call Letters – Preliminary Exam||August 2020|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination
(Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant)
|September/ October 2020|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Result||October 2020|
|Online Examination – Main / Single Officers (II & III)||October/ November 2020|
|Office Assistant Mains Exam
Officer Scale I Mains Exam
|October/ November 2020|
|IBPS RRB Interview for Officer Scale-I, II and III||October/ November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment (Officers Scale I, II and III
& Office Assistant)
The total number of vacancies for IBPS RRB has been released on 30 June 2020 with the release of official notification. The vacancies will be issued separately for all the posts i.e. IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II, IBPS RRB Officer Scale III and IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||4682|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale -I||3800|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||100|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||08|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Treasury Officer)||03|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Law)||26|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (CA)||26|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (IT)||59|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||838|
|Officer Scale – III||156|
- Officer Scale- III : The age of the candidate should be more than 21 years and less than 40 years i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 3 July 1980 and not later than 30 June 1999.
- Officer Scale-II : The age of the candidate should be more than 21 years and below 32 years i.e. the candidates must not have been born before 3 July 1988 and later 30 June 1999.
- Officer Scale- I : The age of the candidate should be more than 18 years and less than 30 years i.e. the candidates must not have been born before 3 July 1990 and after 30 June 2002.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : The age of the candidate should be more than 18 years and less than 30 years i.e. the candidate should not be born before 2 July 1992 and later than 1 July 2002.
- SC/ST : 5 years
- OBC : 03 years
- PWD : 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/Handicapped Ex-Servicemen : Actual duration of service rendered in Defense Forces + 3 years (8 years for SC / ST related handicapped ex-servicemen) subject to maximum age limit of 50 years
- Widows, Divorced women : 09 years
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer||
2 years as an officer in any bank or financial institution
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (IT)||
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (CA)||
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (LA)||
Should have worked 2 years as a lawyer or as a law officer in banks or financial institutions
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Treasury Manager)||
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Marketing Officer)||
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Agriculture Officer)||
||5 years as an officer in any bank or financial institution|
|Officer (Scale I, II & III), Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||General/ OBC/ EWS||INR 850/-|
|Officer (Scale I, II & III), Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM||INR 175/-|
How to Apply?
Click on the official link given below.
Click on the application link provided on the page. A registration link will open in a new window.
Click on the new registration in the application window.
Provide personal certificates like name, parents name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
Click on submit button in the complete online registration form of SBI PO.
After registration, a registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile number. And email ID.
- To complete registration for SBI PO 2020, login with the registration ID, date of birth and password provided.
- Upload your photo and signature after performing the required tasks below.
- Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- pay the required application fee online.