J and K Bank Recruitment For 1850 Vacancies
Jammu and Kashmir Bank has published a short recruitment notification to fill up 1850 vacancies, out of which 1500 vacancies are for Banking Associate posts and 350 PO posts.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank), a quasi-government bank, has issued a notification for JK Bank Recruitment 2020 with new dates of online application. Check the new dates for the online application given below.
The online application link will be available from 02 July 2020 at jkbank.com. The last date for submission of applications is 24 July 2020.
Details of J&k Bank Vacancy:-
- Banking Associate (Clerk) – 1500 Posts
- Probationary Officer (PO) – 350 Posts
|JK Bank Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank)|
|Total Vacancies||1850 vacancies|
|Starting Date||02nd July 2020|
|Closing Date||24th July 2020|
|Notification||Click Here To Download
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Qualification For The Posts:-
Graduation from any government recognized university. Any equivalent qualification or final result recognized by the Government of India or by the Central Government should have been declared by the candidate on or before the day of online application registration.
- For Banking Associate – 20 to 30 years, A candidate must have been born not earlier than 2 April 1990 and later before 1 April 2000.
- Probationary Officer – 20 to 32 years, A candidate should not have been born before 2 April 1988 and not after 1 April 2000.
- Candidates who had already applied for the notification dated 06.10.2018 will be eligible for the new recruitment process without any change in their eligibility criteria and will not be required to submit the application form afresh.
- And most Important is that the Candidates who are resident of Ladakh – Union Territories who applied as per the notification dated 06.10.2018 will be notified separately.
Written Test and then Interview for both posts.