MSCWB Recruitment 2020 | 1261 Vacancies
Updated job alert on May 13, 2020 for both MSCWB Recruitment 2020 fresher and experienced candidates. Get direct official link to apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2020 with current MSCWB recruitment official notification 2020. MSCWB has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment of the post of Paribesh Bandhu, Field Worker, General Duty Attendant, Dome, Conservancy Laborer, Teacher, Assistant Analyst, Staff Nurse and others. They are going to recruit 1261 vacancies for the below MSCWB Jobs in West Bengal. MSCWB recruitment 2020 applicable online link is active for 30.06.2020 (date extended). No.2020 to 01 Advice No.12 of 2020. You can download the Municipal Services Commission Vacancy 2020 notification and application form from their official website @ mscwb.org.
|ADVERTISEMENT NO. OF 2020||NAME OF THE POST||TOTAL VACANCIES||ORGANISATION|
|01||Medical Officer (General) and Medical Officer (Specialist-Chest)||03||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Planner, Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil), Junior Assistant Planner, Draftsman, work Assistant & Lower Division Clerk||09||Gazoldoba Development Authority|
|03||Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02||Furfura Sharif Development Authority|
|04||Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) Surveyor & Draftsman||03||Patharchapuri Development Authority|
|05||Sergeant||15||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|06||Deputy Manager||01||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|07||Staff Nurse and Assistant Analyst, Pharmacist (Gr. Ill)||05||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|08||Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Sub-Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) & Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)||79||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|09||Field Worker MHW (Gr. Ill), Field Worker SH (Gr. Ill) & General Duty Attendant (Gr. Ill)||25||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|10||Teacher (English), Teacher (Urdu) & Teacher (Hindi)||168||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|11||Conservancy Mazdoor||858||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|12||Paribesh Bandhu & Dome||93||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
- Medical Officer: Applicants should have MBBS Degree and registered in Medical Council.Educational Qualification:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil / Electrical): Applicants should have Degree (B.E.) in Civil / Electrical Engineering.
- Assistant Planner: Post Graduate Degree in Town Planning or City Planning or Urban Planning or House Planning or Country / Rural / Infrastructure / Regional / Transport / Environmental Planning. Minimum 01 year relevant experience (or) Bachelor of Planning or Bachelor of Technology in Planning with 04 years experience.
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil / Electrical): Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Assistant Planner: Applicants should have a Bachelor degree in Architecture or a Post Graduate or Civil in Geography or Economics or Sociology (OR) Bachelor of Planning or Bachelor of Technology in Planning.
- Surveyor: Higher Secondary (Matric + 12th) pass or its equivalent Certificate in Survey (OR) Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Work Assistant: Candidates should have Madhyamma (Matriculation) or its equivalent qualification and knowledge of computer application and computer typing skills.
- LDC: And for LDC, Candidates should have Madhyamik (Matriculation) or its equivalent qualification. Certificate Course on Computer Applications.
- Draftsman: Higher Secondary or Diploma in Architecture or Civil Draftsmanship.
- Sergeant: Passed higher secondary examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent. Preference will be given to Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Armed Police / Ex-National Volunteer Force Personnel.
- Deputy Manager: A degree or its equivalent qualification. Knwoeldge working in computer.
- Pharmacist: Medium pass. Diploma / Certificate as Pharmacist.
- Field Worker / General Duty Attendant: Class VIII or 8th standard pass.
- Staff Nurse: Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- Assistant Analyst: Candidates should have Honors degree in Science or Chemistry with Biochemistry or Food Technology with 50% marks.
- Paribesh Bandhu / Dom: Must be strong and physically healthy. Must be able to perform external duties smoothly.
- Non refundable fee of ₹ 150 / – plus processing fee of 50 / – for General and OBC (A&B) category candidates.
- For SC, ST and Ph. Candidate Processing fee P 50 /
- The fee plus processing fee will be collected by the branches of United Bank of India and deposited on the account number 0088010367936 through payment challan.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of the Municipal Services Commission of West Bengal (i) “https://mscwb.org“
- Choose “Employment Information” from the menu bar.
- After that find and select “Ad Number 01” of “Ad Number 12 of 2020”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly.
- Go back to the home page and click on “Apply Online” to get the online application.
- Fill all those required fields properly and submit your completed application.
- Download the application form and make a print for the future
Examination and then Interview.
Last date for registration of online application, generation of challan, depositing application fee, process of submission of application is 30th June 2020.