Mumbai University Teaching Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 35 Posts
Mumbai University Teaching Recruitment : For 35 teaching posts, Mumbai University officials are inviting applications. Interested candidates can apply for it before the closing date after checking all the details. September 16, 2020 is the last date to apply. As per the information given in the official Mumbai University teaching posts notification 2020, the candidates must have completed their Master’s degree, M.Phil, Ph.D. As educational qualification from any recognized institute or university in India. Applications must be submitted in online mode. No other mode of application will be accepted. Below in this post, we shared the official Mumbai University Teaching Jobs 2020 notification as well as the official Mumbai University Teaching Post online application form 2020.
Overview Of Mumbai University Teaching Recruitment
Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and are going to apply for this post, those eligible candidates can apply online before 16 September 2020. It is a very good option for all government job seekers. Under merit, the selection board chooses suitable candidates by conduct interview. Chosen outstanding person and posted in Mumbai.
Latest Mumbai University Teaching Jobs 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Mumbai University|
|Position Name||Teaching Posts|
|Closing Date||16th September 2020|
Vacancies Information Of Mumbai University Teaching Recruitment
- According to the notification, a total of 35 vacancies have been allotted for this recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria For Mumbai University Teaching Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of Mumbai University Teaching. Candidates can check official notification of Mumbai University Teaching Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- Candidates who have completed either their Master’s Degree, M.Phil, Ph.D. from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification are eligible to apply for Mumbai University Teaching Jobs 2020.
- Check Mumbai University Teaching Jobs 2020 Notification for the Age Limit and Age Relaxation information.
Selection Process Of Mumbai University Teaching Recruitment
- Officials of Mumbai University are going to select the candidates through the Performance in the Interview.
Salary Of Mumbai University Teaching Recruitment
- The salary for Mumbai University Teaching for all category candidates is tabulated below, candidates can check official notification of Mumbai University Teaching recruitment for salary details.
|For eligible candidates (NET/SELT/Ph.D.)||Rs.45,000/- Per Month|
|Only Post Graduate degree with 55% or B+ grade (Non NET/SET/Ph.D.)||Rs.35,000/- Per Month.|
Application Fee Of Mumbai University Teaching Recruitment
How to Apply?
Candidates desirous of becoming part of Mumbai University Teaching will have to apply for the latest Mumbai University Teaching Recruitment 2020 through online mode for Teaching Posts till 16th September 2020. Follow the steps given below to know the complete application process:
- Click Official Site of Mumbai University mu.ac.in
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- Find the advertisement for the Adhoc appointment of Teachers in Vishwbhushan Bharat Ratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Model Degree College, Amadave, Tal. Mandangad, Dist. Ratnagiri and Vijayalaxmi Vishwanath Dalvie Model Degree College, Talere Colleges of University.
- Open and Read the information in it.
- And If you are eligible and have all the qualification, then fill up the application form
- Recheck the application form, you have entered.
- And then Pay the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
The online form for Mumbai University Teaching cannot be edited once submitted by the candidates. So, be careful while filling the form for the candidates.
An application with an incorrect statement will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process.
The online application is available till 16th September 2020. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Mumbai University Teaching by clicking on the link given below:
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification