NCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 1500 Vacancies
NCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment: Northern Coalfields Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates who have passed ITI examination from UP and MP based institutions. They are going to recruit young and talented candidates for Trade Apprentice posts like Fitter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Motor Mechanic. Recently it has issued recruitment advertisement [NCL / HRD / Apprenticeship / Notification / 20/197] for Apprentice posts. Applicants who are seeking 10th pass job in Central Government can register NCL Apprentice from 17.07.2020 to 16.08.2020. According to the NCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification, a total of 1500 vacancies are allotted for Apprentice posts and the trade wise vacancy details are given below.
NCL Apprentice recruitment online application link and Northern Coalfield Jobs notification is available in the official website (http://nclcil.in/). Applicants must register online on the DGET website www.apprenticeship.gov.in. NCL will select the candidates based on the merit list. After that the selected applicants will undergo one year trainee training in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. Candidates should have passed 8th / 10th / ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute. Applicants should have a minimum of 16 years and a maximum of 24 years.
Applicants should submit only online applications and apply only one trade. More details of upcoming vacancies, merit list, result, selection list, latest jobs and etc. of NCL will be uploaded on NCL Career.
|Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||NCL/HRD/ Apprenticeship/Notification/20/197|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Apprenticeship Training Period||One year|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh & Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission||17.07.2020|
|Last Date For Submission||16.08.2020|
Northern Coalfields Limited has allotted a total of 1500 vacancies for the above post. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
Number of vacancy
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||100|
- Candidates should have passed 8th / 10th / ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum 16 years and maximum 24 years.
- Check Official Notification for age limit and relaxation.
- On the basis of merit list.
How To Apply?
- Click Official Site of nclcil.in.
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- Find the advertisement Apprenticeship Training Notification 2020-21.
- Open and Read the information in it.
- If you are eligible, fill the application form
- Finally submit it before the closing date.
- Take a print out.
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification