NCLT Private Secretary Recruitment 2020 | 167 Steno, Assistant, Court Officer, Other Posts
NCLT Private Secretary Recruitment : National Company Law Tribunal 167 will accept applications for Joint Register, Sub Register, Assistant Register, Programmer, Court Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Legal Assistant, Assistant Library Information Officer, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II / Personal Assistant, Stenographer – III. . Cashier, Record Assistant, UDC Post. All jobs are on deputation basis, so State / Central Government officials can apply.
So check all the details and then apply before the last date, 19 October 2020. Candidates need to remember that, all applications will be accepted through offline mode. No other means of application will be accepted under any circumstances.
Overview oF NCLT Private Secretary Recruitment
|Latest NCLT Private Secretary Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||National Company Law Tribunal|
|Post Name||Joint Register, Deputy Register, Assistant Register, Programmer, Court Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Legal Assistant, Assistant Library Information Officer, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II/ Personal Assistant, Stenographer – III, Cashier, Record Assistant, U.D.C.|
|Closing Date||19th October 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Post-Wise Vacancies Details Of NCLT Private Secretary Recruitment
- According to the notification, a total of 167 vacancies have been allotted for this recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Legal Assistant||24|
|Assistant Library Information Officer||10|
|Stenographer Grade-II/ Personal Assistant||7|
|Stenographer – III||15|
Eligibility Criteria For NCLT Private Secretary Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of NCLT Private Secretary . Candidates can check official notification of NCLT Private Secretary Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- NCLT Court Officer Vacancies are 2020 Deputation Basis, so State / Central Government officials are eligible and see official notification for more details.
- The Maximum Age limit for the NCLT Stenographer Jobs 2020 is 56 years.
Selection Process Of NCLT Private Secretary Recruitment
- The Selection Process may include either Written Test or Interview for the NCLT Private Secretary Jobs 2020.
Salary Of NCLT Private Secretary Recruitment
The salary for NCLT Private Secretary for all category candidates is tabulated below, candidates can check official notification of NCLT Private Secretar recruitment for salary details.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Joint Register||Rs 1,23,100 – Rs 2,15,900|
|Deputy Register||Rs 78,800 – Rs 2,09,200|
|Assistant Register||Rs 67,700 – Rs 2,08,700|
|Programmer||Rs 53,100 – Rs 1,67,800|
|Court Officer, Private Secretary||Rs 47,600 – Rs 1,51,100|
|Senior Legal Assistant, Assistant Library Information Officer,||Rs 44,900 – Rs 1,42,400|
|Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II/ Personal Assistant,||Rs 35,400 – Rs 1,12,400|
|Stenographer – III, Cashier, Record Assistant, U.D.C.||Rs 25,500 – Rs 81,100|
Application Fee Of NCLT Private Secretary Recruitment
- Please check the Official Notification of NCLT Private Secretary Jobs 2020 for the Application Fee information.
How To Apply?
Candidates desirous of becoming part of NCLT Private Secretary will have to apply for the latest NCLT Private Secretary Recruitment 2020 through offline mode for Joint Register, Deputy Register, Assistant Register, Programmer, Court Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Legal Assistant, Assistant Library Information Officer, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II/ Personal Assistant, Stenographer – III, Cashier, Record Assistant, U.D.C. till 19th October 2020. Follow the steps given below to know the complete application process:
- Click Official Site of the National Company Law Tribunal @ nclt.gov.in.
- Then Go to the Recruitment Section
- After that Find the Advertisement Various Vacancies on Deputation Basis.
- Open and Read the information in it.
- And If you are eligible and have all the qualification, then fill up the application form
- Recheck the application form carefully, you have entered.
- And then Pay the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
The offline form for NCLT Private Secretary cannot be edited once submitted by the candidates. So, be careful while filling the form for the candidates.
An application with an incorrect statement will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process.
The offline application is available till 19th October 2020. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the NCLT Private Secretary by clicking on the link given below:
Address : The Assistant Registrar (Admin), National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No.3 C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification