Project Staff (B.E / B.B.A./ BCom/ MBA) In National Institute Of Industrial Engineering – NITIE Recruitment
- BCom/ B.B.A./ B.E passed from reputed Institutions / Universities with additional qualification of MBA (preferred) & excellent academic performance (First class and above at Graduation).
- Relevant work experience of 1-3 years in a reputed Institute or company will be preferred
- Knowledge of MSOffice with basic programing skills and also other computer and software functionalities necessary for the role.
- Skills to coordinate with Senior & Junior members of team effectively & articulate /
communicate ( both written and orally appropriately).
- Should be goal-oriented, confident and should have an analytical approach.
- Prior experience in corporate relations, human relations, recruitment, Accounts and/or
marketing, in the service industry.
Rs. 25,000 -35,000 per month Consolidated (inclusive of HRA)
NOTE: This recruitment is purely on temporary basis, Appointment will be for 1 year, which may extend for 1 more year based on the performance & recommendations by the Dean SRIC.
Apply Before: 04/05/2020
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years.(Exceptions are there for Govt. servants/employees of Autonomous Institute upto 5 years)
Official Notification: https://www.nitie.edu/Project%20satff-SRIC.pdf