NITRD Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 16 Posts
NITRD Senior Resident Recruitment : Officials of the National Institute of TB and Respiratory Disease are recruiting qualified candidates for 16 Senior Resident vacancies following Walkin’s operations. Interested candidates can proceed after checking all the details and participate in NITRD Senior Resident Walkin 2020. 29th September 2020 is the NITRD Senior Resident Walkin 2020 Date. Candidates who have completed their MBBS with Post Graduation, Diploma from any recognized institute or university in India as educational recognition. Certainly, for many job seekers across India, who are seeking medical jobs, this new NITRD Senior Resident Vacancy 2020 is a good opportunity.
Overview Of NITRD Senior Resident Recruitment
Latest NITRD Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification
|Organization||National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Walkin Date||29th September 2020|
|Registration Time||10:00 Am|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancies Information Of NITRD Senior Resident Recruitment
- According to the notification, a total of 33 vacancies have been allotted for this recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Senior Resident (TB & Chest Diseases)||11|
|Senior Resident (Radiology)||01|
|Senior Resident (Biochemistry)||01|
|Senior Resident (Pathology)||01|
|Senior Resident (Anaesthesia)||01|
|Senior Resident (Molecular Medicine)||01|
Eligibility Criteria For NITRD Senior Resident Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of NITRD Senior Resident. Candidates can check official notification of NITRD Senior Resident Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- NITRD Senior Resident Jobs 2020 notification states that candidates who have completed their MBBS with Post Graduation, Diploma from any recognized institute or university in India as educational qualification.
- Maximum Age of the candidates should be 45 Years, they can go ahead and attend for the NITRD Senior Resident Walkin 2020.
- Officials of National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases are going to select the candidates through the performance in the Interview.
Salary Of NITRD Senior Resident Recruitment
- According to the Norms of the Organization.
Application Fee Of NITRD Senior Resident Recruitment
- No Application Fee mentioned.
How to Apply?
- Check National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases Official Site @ nitrd.nic.in
- Go to the Vacancies Section
- Over there opt for Walkin Section
- Check for the Walkin Notification for Senior Resident
- Open it and Read the information in it
- And then if you are eligible, appear for walkin on the date and time mentioned along with the filled in application form and other important documents.
Address : National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases, New Delhi – 110030
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification