NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 75 Vacancies
NLC Apprentice Recruitment : Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has recently issued recruitment notification [NET Advt. Number L & DC. 01/2020] for engagement of fresher apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961-Reg. It invites online and offline applications from 10th / 12th pass candidates. 75 vacant posts have been filled by NLC India. Candidates looking for Central Government jobs in Tamil Nadu can use this Neyveli NLC job vacancy and can register online from 25.08.2020. Candidates who have residence only in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry are eligible to apply for this NLC Apprentice 2020. The last date for submission of NLC India online application is 10.09.2020.
Overview Of NLC Apprentice Recruitment
Candidates wishing to apply will have to send the print of online application to Neyveli NLC address on or before 17.09.2020. Applicants who have already finished this apprenticeship training or are pursuing this training at NLC Neyveli are not eligible to apply again. The list of candidates who have shortlisted for certificate verification will be announced on the NLC portal on 24.09.2020. Details of the shortlisted candidates for apprenticeship training will be released @ NLC Careers.
Candidates can refer to this article for all information related to NLC Apprentice Recruitment Application Form 2020. Read all the details below.
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||NET Advt.No.L&DC.01/2020|
|Job Name||Apprenticeship Trainee|
|Job Location||NLC, Neyveli, Tamilnadu|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.09.2020|
|Last date to submit the print of the online application||17.09.2020|
Vacancy Details Of NLC Apprentice Recruitment
- According to the notification, a total of 75 vacancies have been allotted for this recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Medical Lab Technician Pathology||10|
|Medical Lab Technician Radiology||05|
Eligibility Criteria For NLC Apprentice Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of NLC Apprentice . Candidates can check official notification of NLC Apprentice Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- Aspirants should have passed 10th/ 12th (Science Group) from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have completed 14 years as on 01.06.2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process Of NLC Apprentice Recruitment
- NLC Apprentice selection may be based on shortlist/ merit list.
Mode of Application Of NLC Apprentice Recruitment
- Applicants should submit both online & offline.
How To Apply?
Candidates desirous of becoming part of NLC Apprentice will have to apply for the latest NLC Apprentice recruitment 2020 through online mode for Apprenticeship Trainee from 25.08.2020 to 10.09.2020. Follow the steps given below to know the complete application process:
- Visit to the official website at nlcindia.com.
- Find the advertisement by clicking on Career ⇒ Trainees & Apprentice.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible and have all the qualification, fill the application form.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Pay the application fee.
- After that, submit the application before the last date.
The online form for NLC Apprentice cannot be edited once submitted by the candidates. So, be careful while filling the form for the candidates.
An application with an incorrect statement will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process. Applications received after the due date and Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The online application is available from 25.08.2020 to 10.09.2020. All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form for the NLC Apprentice by clicking on the link given below:
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification