OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 34 Posts
OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment : For 34 Sub Inspector (Excise) vacancies, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) officials issued the OSSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 notification. Interested candidates looking for police jobs in the state of Odisha can check the total details. And then proceed to submit the filled OSSC Sub Inspector (Excise) Application Form 2020 before the specified closing date. September 15, 2020 is the last date for submission of the filled OSSC Sub Inspector Application Form 2020.
Overview Of OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment
Job location for selected candidates will be in the state of Odisha. Odisha Public Service Commission officials are also paying good salaries for the hired candidates. More important details related to OSSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 notification have been shared during this post.
Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and are going to apply for this post, those eligible candidates can apply online before 15 September 2020. It is a very good option for all government job seekers. Under merit, the selection board chooses suitable candidates by conduct test. Chosen outstanding person and posted in Odisha. Get the official application link directly to apply the current OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 with Official notification.
Latest OSSC Sub Inspector (Excise) Jobs 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (Excise)|
|Closing Date||15th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Standard Test, Viva Voce|
Eligibility Criteria For OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of OSSC Sub Inspector. Candidates can check official notification of OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- Officials of Odisha Staff Selection Commission are inviting the applications from the Candidates who have completed their Degree from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
- Candidates with their age between 21 years to 32 Years are eligible to apply for the Latest OSSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 Notification.
Selection Process Of OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment
- Through the Performance in the Written Test, Physical Standard Test, Viva Voce.
Salary Of OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment
- For the Selected Candidates, the salary will be around Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
Application Fee Of OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 200|
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category||Nil|
How To Apply?
Candidates desirous of becoming part of OSSC Sub Inspector will have to apply for the latest OSSC Sub Inspector recruitment 2020 through online mode for Sub Inspector (Excise) till 15th September 2020. Follow the steps given below to know the complete application process:
- Click Official Site of Odisha Staff Selection Commission Official Site at ossc.gov.in.
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- Find the advertisement for the Sub Inspector (Excise) Vacancy.
- Open and Read the information in it.
- If you are eligible and have all the qualification then fill all the details
- Recheck the application form, you have entered.
- Finally submit the application form before the last date.
The online form for OSSC Sub Inspector cannot be edited once submitted by the candidates. So, be careful while filling the form for the candidates.
An application with an incorrect statement will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
The online application is available till 15th September 2020. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the OSSC Sub Inspector by clicking on the link given below:
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification