Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment 2020
RBI Bank Recruitment 2020 invites applications for the posts of Medical Advisor Vacancy of RBI Bank. Exam deadline is before 29 June 2020
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has listed the vacancy requirements for the post of Medical Consultant. Currently, there are 6 posts that need to be filled. The last date to fill the application form for the post of Medical Consultant in RBI Bank dispensary is 29 June or earlier. The posts are for the Bengaluru RBI Bank Dispensary. Applications are invited for contract based positions with RBI Bank. Read on to know more about the vacancy in various dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Bengaluru.
|Name of the Organisation||RBI|
|Total Number of Posts||6|
|Job Designation||Medical Consultant|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|End Date to Submit Applications||29th June 2020|
- Applicants for the post of Medical Consultant at RBI should complete the MBBS degree.
- Applicant should have minimum two years experience to practice medicine in any hospital.
- The place of residence of the applicant should be within 10-15 km radius preferably below the bank’s dispensary.
- The remuneration will be fixed in terms of actual duty hours.
- There are 5 different RBI bank dispensaries in Bengaluru. Enlisted doctors will be attached to any one or more of the listed dispensaries as required.
- Duties in the bank’s dispensary will include the following in addition to the requirements mentioned above:
- Treatment of emergency cases brought to the dispensary or departments or to the bank’s premises or outside the bank’s premises and to refer them to the appropriate hospitals when called upon to attend whenever required outside such normal working period.
- Treatment of minor and major illnesses for which employees and their dependents can call you.
- Administration of all types of injections – The responsibility of administering all types of injections rests with you for any unpleasant reactions. As a rule, administration of injections by pharmacists in your absence is discouraged. You will have to train the pharmacist to perform regular and simple types of injections when the work is heavy.
Remuneration: Rs. 850 / – per hour for the entire duration of the contract, ie 03 (three) years, out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, Rs. an amount of. 1,000 / – per month can be considered as incurred expenditure.
The bank will conduct an interview for the shortlisted candidates.
Age limit is not specified, and there is no application fee.
How To Apply?
Eligible interested candidates apply in the prescribed format. The completed application should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru – 560 001 on or before 29/06/2020. The application should be sent in a super cover as an application for the post of Medical Advisor of the bank on contract basis or by email to [email protected]
Check Other Latest Govt Jobs Notifications