SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020
SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment: SSC CPO Notification, Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification of SSC CPO 2020 exam on its official website ssc.nic.in. SSC CPO 2020 exam will be conducted under Central Government for various posts in Police Department like Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Assistant Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force, and Sub Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces.
|Date of Notification||17-06-2020|
|Closing date for receipt of application||16-07-2020 (23:30)|
|Last for making online fee payment||18-07-2020 (23:30)|
|Last date for offline challan||20-07-2020 (23:30)|
|Admit Card of Paper-I||7-10 days before the exam|
|Paper-I||29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020|
|Admit Card of Paper-II||7-10 days before the exam|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Male)||91|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Female)||78|
|Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||1395|
For Central Armed Police Forces:
Name of Post
|Sub-Inspector in CRPF||1072 (Male – 1040, Female – 32)|
|Sub-Inspector in BSF||242 (Male – 232, Female – 12)|
|Sub-Inspector in ITBP||43 (Male – 36, Female – 07)|
|Sub-Inspector in CISF||20 (Male – 18, Female – 02)|
|Sub-Inspector in SSB||16 (only Male)|
For Sub Inspector in Delhi Police:
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector (Executive) (Male) in Delhi Police||91|
|Sub-Inspector (Executive) (Female) in Delhi Police||78|
Candidate should be between 20 to 25 years
Candidates must be born before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- 03 years after deduction for ESM.
- Bachelor’s degree must be completed from a recognized institution or equivalent
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police: Male candidates must have a valid driving license for LMV (motorcycle and car) on the due date for physical endurance and measurement test. However, candidates who do not have a valid driving license for LMV (motorcycle and car) are eligible for all other posts of CAPFs.
- Those candidates who have not yet acquired, but will have acquired educational qualification and obtain documentary evidence from the Board / University in support on 01-01-2021 will also be eligible.
- Except women / SC / ST candidates, the candidates will get Rs. Will have to be charged 100 / –
- Fees can be paid through SBI Challan / SBI Net Banking or through credit / debit card of any bank. No fee for women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-servicemen.
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: Pay scale of Post Level-6 (Rs. 3,5,400- 1,12,400 / -) and classified it as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial goes.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) (Male / Female) in Delhi Police: Post Level-6 has a pay scale (Rs. 3,5,400-1,12,400 / -) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) is. Delhi Police.
How to apply?
- For one-time registration, click on the “Register Now” link given in “Login https: // section” at https://ssc.nic.in.
- Enter personal details, scanned photos, signatures and complete the registration process.
- After the registration process is complete, the “Basic Details” can be changed only twice.
- After registration, enter the online system through your registration number and password on the Commission’s website.
- Click on Apply link for SSC CPO Notification.
- Enter details in the space provided.
- Preview and verify the information given by you and submit the application.
- Proceed to pay the fee if you are not exempt from payment of the fee.
- After payment, the application is submitted successfully, and will be “provisionally” accepted.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application form for their own records
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification