UP Police SI Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 9534 Vacancies
UP Police SI Recruitment : There is a great news for all the government here. Interested in Uttar Pradesh job from a reputed newspaper column. UP Police is going to release a total of 9534 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector (SI).The notification is going to be released soon. All the candidates who were waiting to apply for UP Police SI Recruitment will be able to apply directly online through the link which they are going to live after the official release of the online application.
Overview Of UP Police SI Recruitment
The UP Police soon starts the recruitment process for the post of Sub Inspector. This is a good point of information in this time of crisis. The application process will start soon after the notification is issued. UP Police’s official advertisement will soon be released for the selection of brave, disciplined and service-oriented youth to build a life and career in police.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Position Name||Sub Inspector|
|Starting date||Available Soon|
|Closing Date||Available Soon|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria For UP Police SI Recruitment
Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of UP Police SI. Candidates can check official notification of UP Police SI Recruitment for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree from a UGC recognized university / institute will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Between 21 years to 28 years.
Age Relaxation is as per Govt. Norms.
Physical Efficiency Test(Tentative Details)
- Male : Running -2.5 Km in 12 Minutes
- Female : 1.0 KM in 06 Minutes
Application Fee For UP Police SI Recruitment
|SC/ ST/ Female||100|
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
Selection Process Of UP Police SI Recruitment
Till the last recruitment, the UP Police was following the said selection process, exam pattern and syllabus. If there is any change in this process then it will be updated here.
- Online Written Examination
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
How To Apply?
Candidates desirous of becoming part of Uttar Pradesh Recruitment and Promotion Board will have to apply for the latest CMHO Gariaband recruitment 2020 through online mode for Sub Inspector. To know the complete application process, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the link below.
- A new tab will be opened.
- New applicants will have to register themselves first.
- Click on New Applicant Link at the left side of the panel to register yourself.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will receive an applicant ID and a password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Log in using those details.
- Here fill up your educational qualification, personal details, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Verify all the details.
- Finally, submit your application form.
The online form for UP Police SI cannot be edited once submitted by the candidates. Thus, there is no mistake while filling the form for the candidates.
An application with a false statement will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the UP Police SI post by clicking on the link given below:
Note: The Online Application will be active soon.
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification