UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 209 Vacancies
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the much awaited UPSC CAPF Notification 2020 on 18 August 2020 as per the official calendar of the UPSC. UPSC will recruit 209 qualified candidates as Assistant Commandant (AC) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Through this recruitment, selected candidates will fill the AC vacancies in ITBP branches of BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB and CAPF. Recruitment is conducted once a year by UPSC. Online application for UPSC CAPF 2020 is active from 18 August to 07 September 2020. Candidates can check UPSC CAPF 2020 eligibility criteria, online application steps, important dates, exam pattern, and other details below.
Overview Of UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Central Armed Police Force Assistant Commandant|
|Starting date||18th August 2020|
|Closing Date||7th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Standards or Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests, Interview or Personality Test, Final Selection and Merit|
|Job Location||Across India|
Vacancies Details Of UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment
- According to the notification, a total of 209 vacancies have been allotted for this recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are given below.
Name of the Service
Number of Posts
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment
- Candidates should have all the qualifications given for the post of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant. Candidates can check official notification of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant for Educational qualification, as well as age limit details. Incorrect description will not be acceptable. Please check properly before applying
- As per the information given in the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam 2020 notification, a person is required to complete his or her degree from any recognized institution or university in India as an educational qualification.
- Obviously, the claimants will have to keep their age between 20 years to 25 years.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years|
|Defense Services Personnel disabled||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECO/SSCO||5 years|
Selection Process Of UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment
Well, the Officials of Union Public Service Commission are going to conduct the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Physical Standards
- Physical Efficiency Tests
- Medical Standards Tests
- Personality Test
- Final Selection/ Merit
Salary Of UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment
- As per the Norms of the Organization
Application Fee For UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment
The application fee for UPSC CAPF AC for all category candidates is tabulated below, candidates can check official notification of UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment for application fee details.
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 200|
UPSC CAPF 2020 Exam
|UPSC CAPF Notification Release||18th August 2020|
|Start date of online application||18th August 2020|
|Last date to apply online||07th September 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||November 2020 (tentative)|
|Exam Date||20 December 2020
|Release of Answer Key||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
How To Apply?
Follow the steps given below to know the complete application process:
- Vist to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission at upsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant 2020 Notification
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible and have all the qualification then fill all the application form.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Pay the application fee.
- After that, click submit the application form and take a print out for further reference.
The online form for UPSC CAPF AC cannot be edited once submitted by the candidates. So, be careful while filling the form for the candidates.
An application with an incorrect statement will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
The online application is available from 18th August 2020 to 7th September 2020. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the UPSC CAPF AC by clicking on the link given below:
Check other Latest Govt Jobs Notification